25 October, 2009

A few things I can always count on:


  1. Media types making a big fuss about Twitter and going on and on about it in the Guardian. SHUT UP, WE DON'T CARE.
  2. Honey Hoops, Honey Shreddies, or pretty much any other honey-flavoured cereals. Where have you been all my life? Lonely on the shelf. Sadly, for much of my life cereals seem to have kept me alive; either that or my freckles developed a sophisticated method of converting light into vitamins and minerals (probably not proteins though, given the needle-like state of my arms during teenhood.). If you've got a better theory on how I survived on bread, crisps, cereal and crackers, I'd like to hear it.
  3. Procrastinating writing 'the big essay'. And other people doing the same thing, but giving us word count updates on Facebook. Gripping...

No comments:

Post a Comment